Microware Audio Video Capture Card, HDMI to USB 2.0, Full HD UP to 1080P 60fps Live Video Recorder Game Capture Card
- HDMI GAME CAPTURE : Based on the high-speed USB 2.0 version, you can capture high-resolution HDMI video signals of the signal channel. Game capture card is suitable for devices with HDMI output, suitable for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U and Switch.
- 1080P 60fps RECORDING : USB capture is connected to the video source and computer to capture high-resolution video up to 1080p 60fps. The capture card does not support HDMI signal input in i format.
- NO DRIVER REQUIRED : No driver is required for this capture card, so you can use the built-in functions of the current software to get a seamless experience. The device is compatible with most third-party software and can be plug and play for Windows, Ma OS X and Linux. Using the USB3.0 high-speed transmission port, you can easily perform real-time streaming of Twitch, YouTube, OBS, Potplayer, and VLC.
- PLUG AND PLAY : No driver or external power supply is needed. The game capture card is suitable for low-latency games and can meet your meeting needs. The small capture card can directly boot the USB cable to avoid unnecessary connection failure.
- CONFERENCE SCREEN SHARING : The capture card is a fast, familiar and economical way to share content in conference rooms and online meetings. No software is required to connect to the presentation. Just connect to a laptop or tablet via HDMI to start sharing.